Spitfire Mk.IIa P7650 Air Sea Rescue

Thread: Spitfire Mk.IIa P7650 Air Sea Rescue

Spitfire Mk.IIa P7650 Air Sea Rescue

In an attempt to remove a duplicated post I messed up and removed the complete thread . Sorry to all who responded in this thread and who's post are lost.

This package contains textures for the payware FS2004 Aeroplane Heaven/Just Flight Spitfire Mk.IIa. They show an aircraft from No. 277 Squadron RAF, which was an Air Sea Rescue unit. The Spitfire P7650 from the Battle of Britian Memorial Flight was painted in the same scheme from 1997 untill 2000. Based on the fact the BBMF painted the aircraft in the standard temperate sea scheme, I did the same, although some sources say the aircraft was painted in the standard land scheme. Those who don't have this model can try the textures on the fully functional free demo Mk.Ia model which is avialable at JustFLight. Although the model isn't fully accurate, the textures fit.

The model with these textures can be flown from RAF Friston, for which Motormouse made some nice scenery, which is available in the SOH library.

I wish to thank the guys from Aeroplane Heaven for making this very nice model, which was the perfect canvas for my repaints. And I wish to thank JustFlight for making a free demo from this model available at their site. And last but definitely not least, Martin Wright for his simple but indispensable graphic tools, as without his dtx1 bitmap manipulator these textures simply wouldn't be there.

Enjoy,
    Huub
    November 2023

you can download the model here: https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...d=195&id=30375

Thats a very fine repaint Huub, looks right to me . i'll take the Anson as well if you release it

Members who have read this thread: 0