Cera Sim - Mi-17

Thread: Cera Sim - Mi-17

Looks pretty good.
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

Exterior textures are nice and so is the sound set. However, I cannot get it off the ground without it wildly spinning out of control and flipping over. I must be missing something in the setup but nothing special noted in the documentation. None of my other rotorcraft do this. There are complaints about the FM, but nothing about what they are.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Looks and flies good but the trim system is confusing. Cera Sim support told me it's built into the cyclic? I would've preferred to trim it via a force trim or the standard FS2020 trim axis setup. Oh well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Looks and flies good but the trim system is confusing. Cera Sim support told me it's built into the cyclic? I would've preferred to trim it via a force trim or the standard FS2020 trim axis setup. Oh well.
    So you are suppose to look down and click a button on the stick rather than the normal rotor trim? When flying helicopters I don't have a lot of spare hands to push a lot of buttons!

I hope so. It's pretty much unflyable as it is. Not fun at all. While I don't expect it to react like an winged aircraft, the current FM does not come close to the competitive rotorcraft offerings. Esp Hype and Taog's. But there is hope. Vulcan
    Taco Tuesday is almost here.

-d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by joe bob View Post
    So you are suppose to look down and click a button on the stick rather than the normal rotor trim? When flying helicopters I don't have a lot of spare hands to push a lot of buttons!
    I guess but they didn't explain exactly how or what FS function it's tied to. Almost made it sound like it was an Auto-Trim of some sort. Beats me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0