A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Scenery

Description: Here is another ez scenery / AFCAD creation, built to align with the UK photoscenery, but should work OK in default / Golden Wings as well
This time its a rendition of Parham Park (South Downs Gliding Club) airfield,near Pulborough. not to be confused with Framlingham,in Suffolk!

Has been home to South Downs Gliding Club since just before ww2; however unlike many airfields did not 'close for the duration of hostilities' and remained open as a training glider airfield for the Air Cadets using Slingsby Primary Gliders towed behind a car, was also used as an emergency / forward landing ground for fighters from Croydon and Kenley

So you can fly your Spitfires from 'That dump of a Flying Club' ; (referring to the Battle of Britain Movie although the movie location was a corner of Hawkinge!) I've used quite a bit of artist licence and added Spitfires, tented accommodations for the lower ranks (Officers would have been accommodated in nearby Parham House as guests of
Canadian Engineer Regiment that was resident there) ; the runways are not assigned as such, as being a grass field it would be normal to take off in any direction that was suitable for prevailing wind and aeroplane performance

FS2004 (as I don't run X on my system)
Exclude file included

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Parham Park (Pulborough) Airfield
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.