HB F-4E Reveal and Pre-Order Trailer!!!

Thread: HB F-4E Reveal and Pre-Order Trailer!!!

HB F-4E Reveal and Pre-Order Trailer!!!

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

OMG!!! (no smiley good enought to express the shock and awe...)

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    You can just feel the Phantom's power

And I get a t-shirt to wear on date night! Little doubt the Phantom was going to rock, don't feel as bad skipping the Mud Hen.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Pre-ordered, and eagerly awaiting the manual and further preview videos! Heatblur have proven once again that they own the bar on DCS modules
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

Blog Entries
    I was transported back in time. Pre-ordered as soon as the video ended.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Blog Entries
    Notwishing to be a killjoy, but I would exorcise extreme cation beforepre-ordering with anyone other than DCS, I bought direct the VEAOHawk and when they stopped trading their was absolutely no supportfrom DCS (not that the people who bought from them got very muchsupport).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IanHenry View Post
    Notwishing to be a killjoy, but I would exorcise extreme cation beforepre-ordering with anyone other than DCS, I bought direct the VEAOHawk and when they stopped trading their was absolutely no supportfrom DCS (not that the people who bought from them got very muchsupport).
    I believe Heatblur is a reputable company. They have a very good history within the DCS community. When I pre-ordered my order number was over 9600. If this number represents the number of copies sold, then that is quite an accomplishment.

Besides Heatblur has put some much time into this project and is so close to competition, I don't think I am risking my money.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Heatblur have delivered in spades with their Viggen and Tomcat, I've no hesitation supporting them directly. In saying that ED Store and Steam pre-orders are advised to be not too far away (just without the goodies options).
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

Heatblur is basically the benchmark for all combat flight sims IMHO. They are 100% reputable. Nothing about them is fly by night. They are experienced and deliver on all promises. Art, Systems, FM and Immersion factors. They are also AI integrated with Jester AI. One will NOT be disappointed, unless they are literally a flight sim Grinch who can't find anything good with any piece of software. LOL. The extras are amazing, and honestly one of a kind. No one else comes close to these, because basically, no one else offers these kinds of extras. Yes, I make liveries for them. No, I do not get paid. No, I am not required to say nice things about them, or feel compelled to do so for any reason other then it's my experience. I've purchased all their stuff, even though I can get it for free. I support them. Behind the scenes they are amazing people. They listen to the community, and the other team members and take to heart the changes we ask for that make sense. I feel confident in saying that if you buy this phantom, you'll probably have a huge smile on your face after you fly it.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Blog Entries
    Yes I also have everything that Heatblur have released for DCS, it's top notch stuff and I'm certainly not casting aspersions about their reputation or reliability, it's a case of once bitten twice shy as I had no reason to suspect VEAO's integrity but clearly my trust was misplaced. Obviously at the end of the day it's up to the individual but I will wait until it becomes available on DCS's own website.

The F-4E is now also available for pre-order at the DCS webshop.

Members who have read this thread: 0