KPVU Provo Municipal . . .

Thread: KPVU Provo Municipal . . .

KPVU Provo Municipal . . .

My home airport is now available for MSFS, and they did a brilliant job. Provo, Utah is a great location for flying, and it's near to a lot of great destinations in the Western US (including Monument Valley, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, etc.). It's also very near to KHCR, which is a very fun airport in a scenic location. The detail is excellent, the night lighting is superb, and there are even a couple of small GA hangars open and spawnable.
    The nicest part, for me at least, is the great performance I get despite the significant detail.

It's available at inibuilds as well as other spots for about $15 US.
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

agreed. I don't have too many payware airports but I got this soon after release as I have a connection to Provo as well. Well done, with animated people (lots of clones ), excellent detail, nice night lighting and great performance on my lower-end PC. I also found the freeware Provo buildings on flightsim.to the same developer released. I'll be visiting this area a bit on cross-country flights for sure.

- dcc
    - -

Quote Originally Posted by dcc View Post
    agreed. I don't have too many payware airports but I got this soon after release as I have a connection to Provo as well. Well done, with animated people (lots of clones ), excellent detail, nice night lighting and great performance on my lower-end PC. I also found the freeware Provo buildings on flightsim.to the same developer released. I'll be visiting this area a bit on cross-country flights for sure.

- dcc
    Thanks for the heads-up on the buildings. I hadn't seen them, and I'm downloading now. I shop at that Smith's regularly. Wave "hi" as you pass by.
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

Might have to get this one, Provo (most of Utah) is such a beautiful landscape.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Killbilly View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up on the buildings. I hadn't seen them, and I'm downloading now. I shop at that Smith's regularly. Wave "hi" as you pass by.
    hehe I used to shop at Smiths too haven't lived in Provo for ~30 years, but I visit occasionally for business.

back on topic... I've been having a blast flying around the Wasatch front, down to Zions Park, out over the salt flats and up into Wyoming on trips from this add-on. It's helping me get re-acquainted with this part of the US again. It's been fun to explore the details of the airport too.

- dcc
    - -

Members who have read this thread: 0