RSAAF Ju 52

Thread: RSAAF Ju 52

RSAAF Ju 52

Would anyone of the great painters here be willing to do a paint? 450 Sqdn used a Ju 52 called the "Libyan Clipper" in African colors that just looked right. Here's a couple of pictures of what I suggest. The Ju by O. Fischer seems to be the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ToTJu52.jpg   Ju52LibyanClipper.jpg  
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Disregard, I just fond that exact skin here: RAAF JU-52.zip On the other hand for some reason they won't show! So I changed the bmps to 32bit 888-8 and worked fine.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Thanks for downloading. That file was made for FSX and P3D. That's why it didn't show in FS9.
    FAA A&P, FE (TURBOJET),AMEL COMM INST DC-8 & B767/757 TYPE RATEINGS
    FCC GROL

Hi John,
    I don't go FSX much at all, but just looked through your uploads, and you do some mean re-paints, very nice work!

I'm picking my way through the pile, to get some goodies, thank you.

If it's a model that's also available in Fs9, or converted from Fs9, don't forget us poor sods in economy class and upload it also for Fs9.....

Cheers

Shessi

Hi John. It works just fine in FS9, just got to change the fuselage and wing skins. Great skin for a great plane and you have my thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0