MilViz UH-1C Huey free download doesn't show doors

Thread: MilViz UH-1C Huey free download doesn't show doors

MilViz UH-1C Huey free download doesn't show doors

Hi all,

To start: I have 4 computers with FSX Acc., 2 laptops and 2 desktops. 1 laptop and 1 desktop have Win7 and 1 laptop and 1 desktop have WinX. I’ve downloaded the free MilViz Huey, zipfile MV_UH1H-v2.210719, and installed it in all 4 FSX Acc on all 4 computers. None of them show the doors and the MilvizMVams do nothing. Milviz MVAMS with the F-100 Super Sabre or the Beaver works perfect. My flightsimfriend Bruce Miller has made great Dutch textures for it, but they also do not show doors for me, though he sended me his full working Huey.

If anyone has an idea how to solve the problem, that would make me a happy flightsimmer (and Bruce too, I think J).

hertzie.

Problem solved, thanks to the help of Bruce Miller, who has sent me his copy of the FSX-version (I could only download the P3D-version). The solution (for me) was to put the dll's in FSX complete AND in the modules folder. Then everything worked fine.

hertzie.

Quote Originally Posted by hertzie View Post
    Problem solved, thanks to the help of Bruce Miller, who has sent me his copy of the FSX-version (I could only download the P3D-version). The solution (for me) was to put the dll's in FSX complete AND in the modules folder. Then everything worked fine.

hertzie.
    I've the same problem, can you tell me what are the ddl's you talking about, please ?
    And where I eventually can find them?

Not at home at this moment, when back I'll do my best. Send me a PM with your email-adress please.

Regards,

hertzie.

Send link

Can I have link to it and I hope its FSX compatable

Quote Originally Posted by Invader26BMS View Post
    Can I have link to it and I hope its FSX compatable
    https://blackbirdsims.com/flight/freebies.php
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Members who have read this thread: 7