Me 262B-1a I./KG(J) 54 texture

Thread: Me 262B-1a I./KG(J) 54 texture

Me 262B-1a I./KG(J) 54 texture

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: Me 262B-1a (W.Nr.170075) from the I./KG(J)54, Giebekstadt late 1944.

Included 2 textures because of reasons below and updated aircraft.cfg that adds the I./KG(J)54 as a variation. Base Me 262B-1 as of this posting is http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...0223&catid=204

No one can agree on what color this Me 262 should be. Model and aircraft profile makers have shown it in the following. Brown fuselage with green wings. Trumpeter and profiles show it as solid green and gray underside. Hobby Boss shows 2 tone brown-ish gray but listed paints that are for 2 tone gray. AIMS Decals shows green and brown. Mark 1 Models also shows green and brown. Looking at the pic is can be seen that the Me 262 does have dark area over the nose and cockpits that looks like it has dark and lighter color and given the time frame it seems likely that the Me 262 was green and brown with a gray underside but with only a black and white photo it could be gray on gray so both a green and brown and gray on gray textures are included.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Me 262B-1a I./KG(J) 54 texture
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    Last edited by Allen; September 8th, 2023 at 12:45.

Very nice Allen, choices are good. Thanks.

Cheers

Shessi

Hi Allen,

Sorry for my late arrival, but I was a bit too occupied with my Spitfire repaints. But I really do like you efforts on the Me-262 !

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 0