Staric Aircraft model maker

Thread: Staric Aircraft model maker

Staric Aircraft model maker

Has anyone here had and luck using the static aircraft model maker for use in P3D5? I have tried to use it and there are some paths the program is looking for
    and compiler paths as well. Any help on this program for P3DV5 and setting it up is appreciated.

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/re...mdl-maker.278/

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Has anyone here had and luck using the static aircraft model maker for use in P3D5? I have tried to use it and there are some paths the program is looking for
    and compiler paths as well. Any help on this program for P3DV5 and setting it up is appreciated.

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/re...mdl-maker.278/
    Sounds like you'd need the P3D SDK installed - you can download that from the P3D website, downloads.

I've never used it, but good luck

Trouble is it IS installed,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    Sounds like you'd need the P3D SDK installed - you can download that from the P3D website, downloads.

I've never used it, but good luck

That error isn't related to the SDK, that seems to imply it can't contact the makers web server stuff4fs.com. I checked their domain and it doesn't expire until middle of next year, so perhaps their server is down?

SOH-CM-2022
    Sadly the author of this software passed away a while ago now and his site has been taken down.
    I think (not sure as I don't use the software, but I have used some other of his tools) that the software is checking for updates. If you go into settings and disable update checking this issue might go away.

Gavin

Members who have read this thread: 0