Milviz stuff

Thread: Milviz stuff

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries

Milviz stuff

Guys, are the free downloads of Milviz aircraft still available on their website?

Try here

https://blackbirdsims.com/flight/freebies.php

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksand View Post
    Guys, are the free downloads of Milviz aircraft still available on their website?

Blog Entries
    Thanks Gray Eagle. 👍

Blog Entries
    Sorry if this has been covered before. The free MV Skyraider asks for a code in the installer. I didn't think a key was required?

From the website:

Mouse over images to reveal DRM keys (if applicable)

If you hover your cursor over the image of the Skyraider, the key number will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksand View Post
    Sorry if this has been covered before. The free MV Skyraider asks for a code in the installer. I didn't think a key was required?

Blog Entries
    Wow! I guess I am a bit rusty at all things computer...🤣 Thanks again, Gray Eagle. 👍🙂

Anyone else find the MV Spad too difficult to fly?
    Was trapping on Essex boats with Dino’s Scoter (brill) and even found Piglet’s Spad very unstable to trap with 24 knts down the deck.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

MVAMS corrupted

I managed to corrupt my MVAMS app, and now I am not able to install/uninstall any of the Milviz P3D models. Is there any way to fix this???NC

My guess would be to just uninstall and re install unless they gave you a chance to right click on the app and it offers a repair/remove option. I can imagine that the registry will have
    a Milviz or mvams entry that could be cleared out and then attempt a re install.

Edit: When I clicked on the Mvams installer it showed a couple of aircraft and ask me to chose one of the aircraft to begin installation. Maybe it will show those aircraft you already installed
    and by doing that it will clear the clog or what ever broke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I managed to corrupt my MVAMS app, and now I am not able to install/uninstall any of the Milviz P3D models. Is there any way to fix this???NC

Well, I am making some progress, but the app is doing weird crap. When I click on it now, the app shows up in the Task Manager as running, but it is not showing up on my desktop. I am not able to install the Milviz Huey or F-86, or the 407 helo. I keep getting a error code.The 407 finally installed, but the F-86 and now the UH-1 will not...

I managed to get the aircraft installed ok, but the MVAMs will not open when I select it. It shows in Task Manager as running, but it never appears on the monitor..... NC

Hello

-On the site of free Milviz /Blackbirdsims planes, the Twin Commanche is displayed for P3D and FSX!
    But at the installation I have only two choices p3dv4 or p3DV5 !!! Did it exist for FSX? (As indicated)
    Where can I find it?
    Thanks for your help!

Alain
    -

Members who have read this thread: 14