BPF Operation Iceberg, Operation Oolong Campaigns

Thread: BPF Operation Iceberg, Operation Oolong Campaigns

BPF Operation Iceberg, Operation Oolong Campaigns

Hey all, What happened to the BPF Campaigns after Meridian? I do not see them in the Library anywhere. Lee
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Library Staff
    Hi Lee,

I don't think they were ever uploaded. I still have everything pending on my computer. There is the beta version of Operation Meridian which includes the aircraft, ships and scenery, while Iceberg, Iceberg Redux and Oolong are three incomplete packages. I can send them to you if you don't have them.

Cheers,
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by kdriver View Post
    Hi Lee, I don't think they were ever uploaded. I still have everything pending on my computer. There is the beta version of Operation Meridian which includes the aircraft, ships and scenery, while Iceberg, Iceberg Redux and Oolong are three incomplete packages. I can send them to you if you don't have them. Cheers, Kevin
    Thanks Kevin, I have them on my laptop. They are the most complete versions, but no README file or other instructions. I don't know how to make a self extracting installer version, so I am merely flying the missions in the campaign. Once I get back home at the end of the month, I will see if everything I have for at least Iceberg and Oolong are ready to send in. You or Rami or someone who knows what they are doing will have to make it into a self extracting install. Lee
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Members who have read this thread: 2