Calypso Research Vessel Pilotable Ship Jacques Cousteau for FSX

Thread: Calypso Research Vessel Pilotable Ship Jacques Cousteau for FSX

Calypso Research Vessel Pilotable Ship Jacques Cousteau for FSX

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Ships

Description: Calypso Research Vessel Pilotable Ship Jacques Cousteau for FSX

Here is probably the best model I've ever built... No one has made this historic vessel for FSX. The legacy of Jacques Cousteau is legendary. I made this model as a tribute to Jacques Cousteau, with all of his historical discoveries, under water inventions, and his love for the sea for over 40 years aboard his Ship Calypso.

This is how she appered in 1986. In Miami, Florida on the Miami River, at Merrill Stevens Shipyard for a complete engine refit in preparation for her around the world expedition.

I was fortunate enough to be there, and take many photos of the Calypso, and of Jacques Cousteu himself. As a life long boater, and diver myself, in Miami, he was my hero in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Calypso Research Vessel Pilotable Ship Jacques Cousteau for FSX
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako8841 View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Ships

Description: Calypso Research Vessel Pilotable Ship Jacques Cousteau for FSX

Here is probably the best model I've ever built... No one has made this historic vessel for FSX. The legacy of Jacques Cousteau is legendary. I made this model as a tribute to Jacques Cousteau, with all of his historical discoveries, under water inventions, and his love for the sea for over 40 years aboard his Ship Calypso.

This is how she appered in 1986. In Miami, Florida on the Miami River, at Merrill Stevens Shipyard for a complete engine refit in preparation for her around the world expedition.

I was fortunate enough to be there, and take many photos of the Calypso, and of Jacques Cousteu himself. As a life long boater, and diver myself, in Miami, he was my hero in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Calypso Research Vessel Pilotable Ship Jacques Cousteau for FSX
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    The Calypso dissapeared. Was there a copyright problem? I was fast enough to get it. I have another one on my system from Didier "Lagaffe" Puentes - French-VFR. They have only little differences, some antennas, the helicopter once on the platform, once not.
    WIN11, P3D5 on SSD
    Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, i13900K, Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
    KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, 64 GB DDR5-5600, Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Members who have read this thread: 0