Upcoming Payware Trimotor AT5

Thread: Upcoming Payware Trimotor AT5

Icon4 Upcoming Payware Trimotor AT5

This may deserve its own thread but thought it was worthwhile here as well. Looks like over on the official forum another Trimotor is in development and almost complete. It would seem this is another dev left in the dark by Microsoft about its own developments, talk about timing...https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...mpleted/599017
    Last edited by Tom Clayton; June 30th, 2023 at 14:38.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas_mac View Post
    This may deserve its own thread but thought it was worthwhile here as well. Looks like over on the official forum another Trimotor is in development and almost complete. It would seem this is another dev left in the dark by Microsoft about its own developments, talk about timing...https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...mpleted/599017
    That its an AT-5 rather than a AT-4 may give something, but its hard. Someone small tries to build something and just as it your ready for release a big player releases something that takes your market away.

I was working for a company in Silicon valley on a team that was building its own custom tablet computer, looked a lot like a big kindle, but as we were getting ready, Apple release the iPad. I was looking for work within 6 months.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Based on the screen shots, that 5-AT looks so much more accurate than the Microsoft one, it is a real shame that it will be so hard for it to succeed.

August

Quote Originally Posted by K5083 View Post
    Based on the screen shots, that 5-AT looks so much more accurate than the Microsoft one, it is a real shame that it will be so hard for it to succeed.August
    Indeed! Would puchase that model in an instant. Hope the developer is not discouraged with the Aeroplane Heaven model. There are multiples of Mustangs and Spits and endless GA, this classic deserves to be done right. Details, details.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

and THAT's the classic Ford nose!

I'm ready to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman1960 View Post
    and THAT's the classic Ford nose!

I'm ready to spend.
    So am I, that looks much better
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Besides the better looking exterior, if they include a decent sound package they are gonna be hard to resist for true fans of classic aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas_mac View Post
    I agree! New thread split from the freeware release.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 2