Saitek Panels autopilot with MSFS

Thread: Saitek Panels autopilot with MSFS

Saitek Panels autopilot with MSFS

I pulled out my old Saitek panels (now owned by Logitech) including the Pro Flight Multi Panel (FMP) and have been having problems using the autopilot in aircraft that are equipped with a FMC with LNAV and VNAV controls, mostly big airliners. Without them attached I will start by putting in the flight plan in the MSFS flight setup, letting it program the FMC. Then once I am in the air with gear and flaps up will activate the AP followed by LNAV and VNAV and the aircraft proceeds on its way, most of the time. But with the FMP attached the autopilot seams to go nuts and won't function. The FMP seams to work much better on aircraft with simpler non FMC type autopilots, which is really useful with the MSFS retrofit DC-3 as in the sim there is no way to set the heading.

Has anyone else experienced this?

If so has anyone tried running with SpadNext and does it act any different?

Has anyone tried the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant and does it have the same problem?
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

I haven't tried using my Logitech panels with MSFS. I have Spad. Next, but for me at least, it has.a high learning curve...... NC

Members who have read this thread: 0