Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

WOW! That and Just Flight's F28 is due soon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's Alive!!!

From the Pilot's FB page, posted today, roughly 1300 GMT:

After many months of continued development and refinement of the basic Dash 7 delivered to PILOT'S by SWS, PILOT'S is very pleased to announce that the release of the Dash 7 for MSFS is now imminent. If all goes according to plan and there are no major last minute hiccups, the Dash 7 will be available at the PILOT'S Web Store this coming weekend.

The Dash 7 will feature various real world liveries as well as optional equipment, such as the Working Title GNS 530. A specific model with built-in support for the GTNXi will also be available upon release.

With valuable input and assistance from Air Tindi, the current largest active operator of real world Dash 7 aircraft, custom sounds and unique elements and features have also been built into the PILOT'S Dash 7. One such unique feature is the nose wheel gear doors slowly opening after the engines are shut down with the subsequent hydraulic pressure drop.

Make sure you monitor www.pilots.shop from the coming Friday not to miss the release. If you do not yet have an account, please create one.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Christmas has come early this year

I hope it will be as good as their Boeing Clipper and half as good as the promo music. LOL
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    I hope it will be ... half as good as the promo music. LOL
    It'll need to be 100 times better than the music. Same old generic 'O Fortuna' clone - has nobody any imagination any more ? ;-)

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to the Dash 7; it's been a long time coming.

I originally planned to start Christmas shopping in 3-4 weeks.

Well, don't think I will be able to stick w that.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Definitely needs to be better than the Clipper. SWS actually modeled this as far as I know, and PILOTS put in the avionics and is publishing it. Should be a decent addon hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by LostPilot View Post
    SWS actually modeled this as far as I know, and PILOTS put in the avionics and is publishing it.
    You are correct - Sim Works Studios did the model and then turned it over to Pilot's for the rest.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

their are so many planes in the pipeline that christmas shopping tend to be terrible expansive this year

The release announcement reply from this thread has been split to a fresh thread. Please continue there.

(It's easier to have a new thread than to try to scroll down an existing one for purchase info...)
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 0