MSFS mystery

Thread: MSFS mystery

MSFS mystery

Hello Chaps I have a mystery I am trying to figure out. For the last month or so my internet has been sluggish, last night it went out completely.
    This morning it is running like a champ even though I did nothing BUT when starting MSFS I have no live weather or market place. For some reason the sim is not connecting to the internet. I am on PC but when I click the account in the upper right of the main page it says I am off line with no option to connect.

I would appreciate any ideas any one has Thanks, JB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joe bob View Post
    Hello Chaps I have a mystery I am trying to figure out. For the last month or so my internet has been sluggish, last night it went out completely.
    This morning it is running like a champ even though I did nothing BUT when starting MSFS I have no live weather or market place. For some reason the sim is not connecting to the internet. I am on PC but when I click the account in the upper right of the main page it says I am off line with no option to connect.

I would appreciate any ideas any one has Thanks, JB
    Have you tried signing out and back in to your MS account. That often fixes problems like yours.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Also check the data settings in the options menu. I've had that mysteriously get kicked off a couple of times.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Thanks Jmig I think I may have gotten it figured out. Being offline somehow changed some settings I didn't even know existed. I appreciate you taking the time to respond

Members who have read this thread: 0