Maui missing terminal building?

Thread: Maui missing terminal building?

Maui missing terminal building?

After updating to WU13 I was hoping for a more detailed set of Hawaiian airports (the new Kona PHKO is nice). However, Maui (PHOG) is completely missing the terminal building - even a generic representation of it. The update has a top down image of the actual Maui terminal and floating jet bridges, but they're connected to nothing. Can anyone else confirm whether their update has a terminal building or not? If it's an oversight in the update, I'll probably just buy the payware version of the airport, but I'd like to know if it's a bug in my install or not.
    Thanks
    Cheers,
    Dave

You are not alone...checked and you are right...
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    You are not alone...checked and you are right...
    regards
    Thanks - I appreciate you checking.
    Cheers,
    Dave

I think that airport has been like that for quite a while. Orbx has a nice PHOG from Northern Sky Studio (A Ukranian dev), that will fix those issues.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    I think that airport has been like that for quite a while. Orbx has a nice PHOG from Northern Sky Studio (A Ukranian dev), that will fix those issues.
    Thanks, I'm leaning towards picking that one up. Overall I love the update for Hawaii, but there are some glaring oversights.
    Cheers,
    Dave

The Northern Sky PHOG is a nice add-on. I fly the islands quite a bit and have most of the 3rd party airports from Northern Sky and South Oak.

- dcc
    - -

Yep, I'm a big fan of flying around (and visiting IRL) and I can vouch for every payware add-on Hawaiian airport except for Hilo/PHTO, because JP did a nice freeware version so I didn't feel the need to spend $16.32 on an airport with middling reviews when I had a good freebie already.

PHOG is great payware, and there are a pair of free packages that combine to nicely fix up PHNL too. I list those, and all of the Hawaii addons I've verified are great in WU13, in this post.

Bought the payware PHOG version earlier today. It's very nice and I'm very impressed - well worth the ~$19.00 USD. Overall I'm loving the Hawaiian Islands from WU13. I spent quite some time there pre-Covid, and the ability to visit it virtually brings back a lot of good memories. I do wish that Asobo/MS would have spent a little more time adding more detail, but I guess that's where aftermarket addons can fill the gap.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Yep, I'm a big fan of flying around (and visiting IRL) and I can vouch for every payware add-on Hawaiian airport except for Hilo/PHTO, because JP did a nice freeware version so I didn't feel the need to spend $16.32 on an airport with middling reviews when I had a good freebie already.

PHOG is great payware, and there are a pair of free packages that combine to nicely fix up PHNL too. I list those, and all of the Hawaii addons I've verified are great in WU13, in this post.
    Agreed. I love a good payware addon, but there are so many fantastic freeware products out there that it's really raised the bar for payware developers.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0