Well Rami there were 8 that has already responded and I picked 5 of them to try the missions.This done even before you responded you wanted a crack or two at it.Did you expect to get them just because you wanted them?It doesn't work that way.You weren't on the list of 5 because they responded before you.You have to wait like everyone else until it is released.

About real life.

Did you forget who took care of Al for all those years until he passed away.How about when his wife passed away in his arms and she was only 27 and they had an 18 month old girl.He was devastated when his next wife and his daughter were killed in a car accident.Who helped him through it?

I was there when he had his stroke,had back surgery and the times he was recovering from the injuries caused by him helping to find survivors from the 9/11 twin towers plane crashes.That also meant he had to pull dead bodies out of the rubble,I also lost my husband because of that.They were never the same after that.

I lost my husband when I was 25 and pregnant and had our daughter a month after I was 26.A single mom but thankfully Al and his wife were there to help.I also have a drug addicted brother that constantly disappears and has been in rehab countless times with no effect.My father was an alcoholic but is trying to straighten his life out.

So you remember me disappearing for 2 years?Part of the reason was my daughter was pushed down the stairs at school.She was in a coma,broke her leg,arm and cracked 3 ribs.She missed so much school she had to repeat that school year.

The only things I posted about was my husband passing because he did a lot for CFS2 in the beginning.I also posted about Al when he was ill so people knew he wasn't going to be around for awhile and he would not say anything in the forums.When he passed away I thought everyone should know because he had friends and people he respected here.

So not only you have real live problems,everyone does.It's all part of life.Al was going to die,he knew it and never cried the blues as you have.He still lived his life to the fullest and was always there to help others.

Also remember a lot of people in here are older than you and not your teenage students,you seem to forget that at times.

Knowing you,you'll probably delete this post because you don't like when people stand up to you.I've done it 20 for 20 years with others in SOH.

Don't worry Rami I'll be spending some quality time with my family and going away for awhile on vacation as I mentioned earlier,which means you won't have to put up with me.Doesn't that make you so happy?

Hiede