Milviz De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver

Thread: Milviz De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver

Milviz De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver

Hi all,

Please tell me where I can find the Milviz DHC-2_XML_Sounds for this great plane, for most of my wav-files are empty and so the model won't show .

Thanks,

hertzie.

Erik,

The "DHC-2_XML_Sounds" folder can be found inside the "DHC-2 Beaver Milviz" folder.

I hope this is what you were looking for....

Cheers,
    Huub

Hi Huub,

I know where that folder is, but most of the wav-files in it are empty. And MilViz won't help me, for they do not give support to freebies. I tried another sound folder, but somewhere (I suppose in the mdl.-file?) the plane keeps looking for these XML-files. When I push more than 20 times the enter-button, it gives the model free, but then it is in my scenery in the pause-stand. If I push the P-button the engine will finally start and the plane will go flying. But every time having to push all those buttons is no fun .

Thanks for trying to help, I will also try a Milviz-forum. But I wish that I knew a way to let the plane accept another sound folder. Do you know if there is a possibility in changing the planes cfg. ?

All the best,

Erik.

Quote Originally Posted by hertzie View Post
    Hi Huub,

I know where that folder is, but most of the wav-files in it are empty. And MilViz won't help me, for they do not give support to freebies. I tried another sound folder, but somewhere (I suppose in the mdl.-file?) the plane keeps looking for these XML-files. When I push more than 20 times the enter-button, it gives the model free, but then it is in my scenery in the pause-stand. If I push the P-button the engine will finally start and the plane will go flying. But every time having to push all those buttons is no fun .

Thanks for trying to help, I will also try a Milviz-forum. But I wish that I knew a way to let the plane accept another sound folder. Do you know if there is a possibility in changing the planes cfg. ?

All the best,

Erik.
    Open the panel.cfg and find this line under [Vcockpit01]: gauge07=..\panel\MV3DSound!MV3DS, 0,0,1,1,SimObjects\\Airplanes\\DHC-2 Beaver Milviz\\DHC-2_XML_Sounds#55
    Put two slashes in front of it so it reads like this: //gauge07=..\panel\MV3DSound!MV3DS, 0,0,1,1,SimObjects\\Airplanes\\DHC-2 Beaver Milviz\\DHC-2_XML_Sounds#55
    Save the panel.cfg and you should be free of the countless prompts before flying.

Hi IDS,

Thanks x 100 !!

hertzie.

Members who have read this thread: 0