African Cobra

Thread: African Cobra

African Cobra

Are there any African or desert skins available for B-24 Guy's OH P-39? I went through the US skins section and didn't see one. I'm re-doing my Med install from scratch and I thought I had one before.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

I think you fly a P-39 in Rami's Tuskegee Airmen campaign, but I'm not sure if you need to get it from the campaign, or if the skin is available here at SOH. Someone with a better memory than me will likely chime in.

I think it was for Akemi's P-39, I remember it was a very cool paintjob.

Hey thanks Scooby, I'll check that out. I just started the "82nd FG v-2" campaign and it's really great! No P-39 in that campaign of course but I'd like one for touring airfields in F/F.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

No P-39, but a great campaign.

If you have to download Rami's TA campaign to get you paintjob, it's a win-win. Another excellent and very long campaign that takes you all over the Med.

I decided to search a little myself, but nowhere near fast enough! Thanks Uncle! I didn't have the nice P-39k in my hangar either.

Yes! Many thanks UT.

Members who have read this thread: 0