The Big E

Thread: The Big E

The Big E

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Campaigns Add-Ons

Description: This follows the USS Enterprise from June 4,1942 until the end of January 1943.It covers missions at Midway,the Invasion of Guadalcanal,Battle of the Eastern Solomons and Battle of Santa Cruz.Other mission include Enterprise planes flying from Henderson field attacking IJN bombardment forces and transports as the Japanese try to evacuate Guadalcanal.

Some of the missions are old ones done by Talon many years ago,but have been have updated ships and planes.They also have been reworked in their construction and goals by my son.My son also wrote many of the missions.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit The Big E
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    Last edited by Hiede; April 12th, 2023 at 12:48.

Woohoo. I get the first download and first response. Please congratulate your son on a big job well done. This has been anticipated for a long while and now it's finally here.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Im' going for it today. I have Talon's originals and cut my CFS 2 teeth on them. Ready to see the new goodies.

Woohoo and thank you.

What a plethora of great uploads recently. Still immensely enjoying the Milne Bay update Hiede, but thanks to you and your son for this one too. Some of my favorite battles in there, the Big-E was a busy ship in the early stages of the Pacific war. Looking forward to a lot of flying in the coming weeks!

Hi All
    Thanks for all the time and efforts made on this this great addition as well as the Milne Bay upload.

Much appreciated
    Cheers
    Stuart

Thank you, much!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 3