FSX/Acceleration WWI Floatplane Friedrichshafen 33FFe_Woelfchen

Thread: FSX/Acceleration WWI Floatplane Friedrichshafen 33FFe_Woelfchen

FSX/Acceleration WWI Floatplane Friedrichshafen 33FFe_Woelfchen

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: FSX/Acceleration WWI Floatplane Friedrichshafen 33FFe_Woelfchen. This is a very rare and special aircraft. It was the boardplane of the famous German raider "Wolf" and so the plane was named "Woelfchen" (little Wolf). Normally the plane was hidden in the hold of the Wolf. That floatplane was one of the first reccon aircrafts worldwide stationed on board of a vessel. Flying recconisance it allowed to see ships in a distance of more than 50 km or 25 nm. When seeing enemy crusiers the Wolf could easily escape into another directions or when seeing cargoships from the enemy the Wolf could persue the other ship to take it as prise. The model has a 2D-panel and a VC. The pilot figure in the VC can be hidden using Waterrudder command. Probably the model will also fly in P3dV3 and FS2004 but it is not tested and no guarantee and support ist given. FSDS model by Erwin Welker

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX/Acceleration WWI Floatplane Friedrichshafen 33FFe_Woelfchen
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

I am surprised, but I really enjoyed flying this airplane. Normally this type (early wartime floats) are not my cup of tea, but I really like this one. Nice job. If you don't mind I'd like to do some hi-res textures for it. Gonna give this one a "shout-out" in the forums.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Icon26 Hi res textures

Hi Falcon,

thanks for your compliments! I would appreciate hi resolution textures. But be aware, even the plane is grey, it is not metal and should not looks glossy. The airplane was covered with stuff.

Anyway, thanks for your effords!

Cheers

Bavarian

Members who have read this thread: 0