Yo-Yo-

Waiting for SP-AMN

C

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    Yo-Yo-

Waiting for SP-AMN

C

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Personaly anything goes!!! the ones with the plane are out of this (bad taste) world.

I think Jankees did some good ones for P3D?
    T43

JanKees does good ones for EVERY platform and every aircraft and I’m looking forward to his output also.

Yo-Yo’s SP-AMN just has a special place in my heart.

C

Why would you need liveries when there is already a xbox livery ?

I have an idea if it's something someone thinks they could pull off.

English labelling for the cockpit.
    I don't mean just a straight up translation but make it look like someone's made there own labels with slightly tatty masking take and a biro or old style Dymo tape.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Spook48 View Post
    Indeed!!! but...Wonder how to stop all those liveries found on official/onestore from showing in the game. Think that removing all those liveries folders, namely "aviators-blue-dark-green-metal-orange-xbox aviators" will be to simple. Unable to decide wich one is the ugliest...that one? let's vote...

Eliminating the stupid liveries is easy. Just go into Content Manager where it shows all your downloads. Each livery shows as a separate download. Check the offending ones and click the "Uninstall" button at the top. I've done this for all of the xbox and Aviators Club liveries for all of my planes. I don't mind the red, yellow, etc. ones so much.

As for the cockpit labeling, keithb77 recently did a superb one just like you describe for the Bear Studies MiG-15, maybe we can get him to do one for the An-2. Unless the panel is encrypted or something.

Unlike the MiG, the An-2 at least has good English tooltips, so I can live without an English labeled panel, but it would still look cool.

August

Quote Originally Posted by Spook48 View Post
    Slap yourself!

Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

@yo-yo-

PLEASE - no GPS for SP-AMN!

Thanks- C

I need a dirty and oil stained livery, worn by time and weather,.......how the hell am I going to transport anything with the MFS2020 liveries, those liveries are good to be in a museum,

@Yo-Yo and @JanKees and Ron, TiR and others talented enough…. would you consider any in progress shots to slake our thirst please?

C

Sorry, I haven't started on anything yet
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Me to, still enjoying Taifun http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1310139 .
    If I get bored, I'll probably start with the An-2, but like jankees, I don't have it on my desk right now. Sooner or later I'll do something but it won't be soon, sorry.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Ok… SP-AMN first please, when you are up for it.

Found this one...very much better then the stock ones I discarded

ATSimulations/Microsoft - Antonov AN-2 YV-2741P - Venezuela » Microsoft Flight Simulator

BTW there is one in p3d "Serviço Aereo" that I will love to have

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    It is much easier to see the gauges with the panel this color, hope someone will add this to a livery.
    So far all the new liveries have beenfor the wheel version only, hopefully someone will add the float and ski versions also.

Wonderful! I was hoping for a few paint schemes appropriate for South America, where I spend the most amount of my time flying.

Forest
    Last edited by FAC257; March 27th, 2023 at 20:29.

There's probably not enough info for a good livery replication, but I came across this today:

https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/...-2-to-florida/
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    There's probably not enough info for a good livery replication, but I came across this today:

https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/...-2-to-florida/
    It's unfortunate that that airplane was later wrecked by, apparently, a US government contractor in a crash while they were attempting to ferry it somewhere.

https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/...es-in-florida/
    https://aviation-safety.net/database...?id=20221114-0

But, at least there are plenty of photos on the web of the flipped-over wreck to furnish more details if someone tries to do a repaint of it.

August

Members who have read this thread: 0