As you know here, I discovered this on my calendar and posted it in my thread but I just wanted to go further the more I investigated it. I am also going to post this over at P3D because now that I figured it out, I will be flying MINE in Prepar3D V4.5 now that I can with the Windows 10 OS on the desktop and new(er) video card. When I found the webpage from Jim Savage a real life Spartan Executive owner/pilot and the history of the plane in WWII I had to go back in time. I spent the last two days working from three black and white 1940 photographs of N17630 and had to dig in the past for my photo interpreting skills to IMO create the correct color cowl and stripes. Based on the photo you will notice the rudder end stripe on the BT-13 Valiant Intermediate Trainer and the similar tone of the Spartan cowl and stripes. Also used some license and intrepretation for the yellow wings and the registration on the rudder and on the wings. I was extremely blessed to find the original paintkit inside one of my downloads. I wrote to Milton and glad to hear he is enjoying his retirement from FS but miss him as we all do a lot. He did not have the paintkit anymore and suggested that I contact one of the repainters and then I found it in EXTRAS. Thanks to Urs Burkhardt for creating it. It works great in Photoshop! The models are native FSX and work in P3D too. I will fly tomorrow and report.

The original thread which is pages long with a lot of names I didn't even recognize is here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...hlight=spartan when Milton was active here on SOH back in 2017.

This is a view over the right wing before stepping on the walkway. Entry is through the door on the left side:

The interior of the vc is great as well and all gauges work from what I can tell. They are in the panel folder.