AI Formation Toys

Thread: AI Formation Toys

AI Formation Toys

I can't find this file from any of the flight sim websites. Can someone help me? FSX AI Formation Toys - Version 4.... Is it worth having, cause i want to formation fly with some of my planes. I am thinking about getting AirTrafficFX in a few months. Thanks for any help

datter
    Try a bit down the page here. Went looking for it just the other day myself.

I have the AirTrafficFX payware and it's really good, however, I didn't care much for the freeware formation utility in question. Honestly, the best formation tool you can get is FSrecorder. It just takes more work because you have to fly and record all of your wingmen.

I tried the program lastnite... and it works well with all of the Default FSX aircraft. I cant get my imported FSX aircraft to show up.

AH i got it working with my addon aircraft for FSX. all is grewat flying formation with 4 other A-3 Skywarriors.

Sweet!
    Can you share what you did to get your imported aircraft to show up as well? Also, how about posting a screenshot of your whale formation. That's awesome.
    WR
    Deke
    AKA navy81

Actually I just selected the aircraft for the AI to fly. I tried a formation for B-66 and then added 2 EA-3 Skywarriors. Awesome screen it was.

Thanks for the info on this, it works great. I downloaded it last night and set up a flight with myself in the Blue Angels #5 ship and AI in ships #1, #2, #3, and #4

Unfortunately I couldn't fly with them worth a damn, but the add-on worked flawlessly.

Jim

425th Alouette MAS and VMA214 MAV VA Squadron
    I know its an old Thread but i was wondering if someone ever found a way to increase the "Altitude" and the "Distance to turn"?

Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 5