MSFS 2020 Video WWII Airfield and P-38L Mission

Thread: MSFS 2020 Video WWII Airfield and P-38L Mission

MSFS 2020 Video WWII Airfield and P-38L Mission

My first attempt to produce a MSFS video using the Drone Camera. The airfield is Kwailabesi turned into a WWII U.S. base and the Japanese field is Manaoba Field, both in the Solomon Islands. Hopefully this will inspire others to make videos. Fun stuff. The ICAO code is AGKW for Kwailabesi and AGOB for Manaoba, the Japanese field.

Last edited by stovall; March 4th, 2023 at 10:19.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Nice work!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    My first attempt to produce a MSFS video using the Drone Camera. The airfield is Kwailabesi turned into a WWII U.S. base and the Japanese field is Manaoba Field, both in the Solomon Islands. Hopefully this will inspire others to make videos. Fun stuff. The ICAO code is AGKW for Kwailabesi and AGOB for Manaoba, the Japanese field.

That was actually a very good movie. Nice and smooth. A pity they can`t fire the cannons in MSFS

Soeren

Thanks Tom, still learning video production in MSFS. Using the SDK was and is a learning experience. I have upgraded the video removing some areas and adding music. Enjoy.

Good video there Tom! Keep it up.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Hi,

Do you plane to release this airbase or this mission ?

If there is interest in having the WWII U.S. and Japanese bases I can put them together for release. Many of the objects come fromj RogerWilco66 of Solomon Island days.

Members who have read this thread: 0