Touchingcloud's F/A-18E "Super Warrior" Hud Error

Thread: Touchingcloud's F/A-18E "Super Warrior" Hud Error

Touchingcloud's F/A-18E "Super Warrior" Hud Error

Hi Gentīs
    Just got this today. Does anyone have a solution?
    Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2023.03.01 - 18.34.18.60.png 
Views:	115 
Size:	3.72 MB 
ID:	89993

Dean is aware - apparently its a known issue

I think that's caused by a compatibility issue with one of the sim updates, and since the developer seems to have abandoned the project (and pulled it off .to), it probably won't get officially fixed.

This was posted in the comments section prior to the file being deleted, so hopefully it helps.

Fix for the bugged hmd and hud.!!!BACKUP THE *asobo-vcockpits-instruments-fa18* FOLDER!!!I'm not responsible if you mess something up.Go to the packages folder (the one where you community folder is located in) then Official>onestore>asobo-vcockpits-instruments-fa18>html-ui>pages>VCockpit>instruments>FA18>shared>DDI edit the FA18_DDI_HMD.html file and place <!-- after the first line of code and -- > (without the space) after </div>EDIT : just replace everything in the aforementioned file with the text found here: ( https://pastebin.com/zeYHDmP3).In sim don't go to your DDI HMD page.

Quote Originally Posted by azflyboy View Post
    I think that's caused by a compatibility issue with one of the sim updates, and since the developer seems to have abandoned the project (and pulled it off .to), it probably won't get officially fixed.

This was posted in the comments section prior to the file being deleted, so hopefully it helps.

Fix for the bugged hmd and hud.!!!BACKUP THE *asobo-vcockpits-instruments-fa18* FOLDER!!!I'm not responsible if you mess something up.Go to the packages folder (the one where you community folder is located in) then Official>onestore>asobo-vcockpits-instruments-fa18>html-ui>pages>VCockpit>instruments>FA18>shared>DDI edit the FA18_DDI_HMD.html file and place <!-- after the first line of code and -- > (without the space) after </div>EDIT : just replace everything in the aforementioned file with the text found here: ( https://pastebin.com/zeYHDmP3).In sim don't go to your DDI HMD page.
    Not sure if they'll continue supporting the mod, but just an FYI for anyone interested, Touching Cloud's stuff is now available for download off their own website.

F/A-18E mod's here: https://msfs.touching.cloud/mods/f-a...r-warrior-mod/

Quote Originally Posted by collensr View Post
    Dean is aware - apparently its a known issue

Apologies posted on wrong thread - pls disregard

Quote Originally Posted by collensr View Post
    Apologies posted on wrong thread - pls disregard
    I think the same thing happened to his, so the info is still somewhat relevant.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by azflyboy View Post

Thanks a lot. Fine now....

Members who have read this thread: 1