I opted for the freeware version as I wouldn't fly this type airplane enough to warrant spending what they want for the other version. The liveries that come with the model are nice (I like hi-res much better) and the modeling is nice as well given it's age. The interior is also better than others that come from the FS9 era but the gauges are bitten by the "fuzzies", especially the smaller gauges that are difficult to read without squinting and even then it doesn't improve much. Normally I can go into the panel cfg file and up the resolution for the VC gauges but in this case it doesn't matter. They were already pushed "up" from 1024x1024 to 2048x2048 but it doesn't change anything at all so don't bother. If I remember right Milton told me a long time ago that the gauge resolution is set in the model based on the size of the texture (which in this case is 1024), so even enlarging the texture doesn't change anything. I'll do some updated texturing in the VC at least and I'll probably keep the airplane in the active hangar for some longer flights. Thanks for the suggestion.