Chris Westervelt aka MaskRider

Thread: Chris Westervelt aka MaskRider

Chris Westervelt aka MaskRider

Guys I finally found the time last night and copied off Chris's site. It is a sub forum to the CFS2 forum. Its an external link just like the Free Flight site.

I still have some work to do on it. Primarily removing his email address. I haven't found any issue with the code in my lab but now that it is here something might show up. Look it over and report any errors or problems in this thread.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Dd26.....

...... THANK YOU for doing that !

Yes indeed, thank you!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Hi Dave

Nice job. I found a couple of links that won't work but not sure that is your issue. Everything else seems to be there and work.

The link to PacTex at Flightsim is broken. Then there are the three packs that were email requested; GSL-RAF Buildings, Lindsay Watt Cloud Pack, and the ACSGPS Pack. Maybe just note those links are now inactive so newbies won't be trying to click them?

THanks for doing this.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Dave, thanks for adding the link to Chris's stuff. Aside from adding airplanes I haven't done any upgrading to CFS2 since I reinstalled it, the link will come in handy.

Hi Dave,
    Many thanks for taking the time to do that.

I think Chris would have been very pleased that his CFS2 legacy still lives on.

Cheers

Shessi

Members who have read this thread: 0