Morane Saulnier MS317

Thread: Morane Saulnier MS317

Morane Saulnier MS317

Does anyone know of where one for CFS2 can be downloaded?

Marty,

Is this the kind of thing you're after?

Craig Richardson's MS317 made to look like a MS315 with a new paint job...

New 2D panel etc..

The airfile is proving "challenging" - it's almost WW1 bird performance envelope!

Craig uses materials in a weird kind of way. I can't seem to get rid of the shine (using MDLmat) & the prop transparency is difficult to get right...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MS315_FAF40_WIP4.jpg   MS315_2D_panel_WIP1.jpg   MS315_VC_WIP1.jpg   MS315_FAF40_WIP2.jpg  

nice. Found this one which is a ms317 but for fs 2002. May work with mdl converter but havent tried.

https://www.fs2000.org/2002/09/15/fs...aulnier-ms317/

Well that was a waste of 2 days...Demile's link gets you a MS317 - heck, it even has a DP file already.I just put it into an install & it works just fine.Prop disk isn't pretty, & the DP needs some aircrew adding & the fictional guns taking out, but it's there ...Which begs the questions:Why was Marty looking for one?Why didn't anyone volunteer the existence of this one (until after I'd posted what I had tried to do with Craig Richardsons)?

not sure, but I would still want your cretion as well. To me , its not a waste.

Members who have read this thread: 0