MSFS Official February Dev Stream

Thread: MSFS Official February Dev Stream

MSFS Official February Dev Stream

MSFS Official February Dev Stream & Special Guests

I saw a few snippets about the forthcoming Asobo 'Local Legends' and 'Famous Flyer' series here at the SOH MSFS forum mostly brought up by the MSFSAddons website and also related to the 'MSFS Official February Dev Stream & Special Guests'. However, as far as i could see, no link to the Dev Stream itself with, a.o. elaborate videos of the Orbx DHC-4 Caribou, the ATS AN-2 and iniBuilds AN-225 including video footage of the Mriya's chief pilot Dmytro Antonov himself.

If by any chance you missed this here you go : https://msfsaddons.com/2023/02/01/in...hing-in-march/

To see the video scroll down to about half way the page. If you want to see just the video's about the 3 featured new aircraft :

00:13:40 DHC-4 Caribou
    00:46:40 Antonov AN-2
    01:01:20 Antonov AN-225

IMHO particularly the cockpit of the Caribou is a real gem as is the cockpit of the AN-2. Not sure about that of AN-225 but it's all WIP of course.

Cheers,
    Jan

WOW, Looking forward to that Caribou!

Thanks for sharing the video link.

- Kenneth

You're welcome, Ken. Yes, looking forward to it too !

Not exactly a pretty plane but it is packed with character, isn't it. And even just looking at the video i can almost smell that awesome cockpit !

Amazing and very interesting aircraft and what looks like a fantastic model all over !

cheers,
    Jan

While I'm very excited for the An-225 and the An-2 and the Caribou, I'm also interested in the development of having 16 engines.

Thats 4 more than a Dornier Do X carries
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

We could even get a proper Brabazon!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 0