KPIT Pittsburg P.A. ANG Retro 1955-1962

Thread: KPIT Pittsburg P.A. ANG Retro 1955-1962

KPIT Pittsburg P.A. ANG Retro 1955-1962

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Scenery

Description: I did this Scenery to add P.A. Air National Guard traffic as well as some USAF traffic from the period this scenery covers. This is an Addon to the great "KPIT Pittsburg 1962" scenery by Mike Stevens, Nick Botamer, and Tom Gibson. With Tom Gibson's permission, this is the whole scenery. DeltaDart has provided Squadron Textures for most of the aircraft included in this scenery including the F-84F Thunderstreak, F-86L SabreDogs, and the F-102 Delta Dagger. Individual traffic files included for 1957. 1959 and 1962, all with various aircraft from each covered year. This scenery is meant to be used in the Calclassic environment by Tom Gibson and the Calclassic community. By Al Von Pingel.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit KPIT Pittsburg P.A. ANG Retro 1955-1962
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

What did you do to these poor F-102s??? They have F-102-like tail and exhaust, F-106-like air intakes and I-don't-know-what-like nose and cockpit.

By the way, those are TF102s (trainers) in the picture

Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    By the way, those are TF102s (trainers) in the picture
    My bad. I wasn't even aware a two-seater version existed, and when I first looked at the picture I somehow took the rivet lines behind the cockpit for air intakes. Sorry for the confusion.

Some fine looking airfields your producing AVP

Thanks Ian. Coming from you that says something. About to install all your Korean airbases.

al

Members who have read this thread: 0