Majestic Class FLOLS

Thread: Majestic Class FLOLS

Majestic Class FLOLS

Some years ago Lazarus teamed up with Jens-Ole Kjolberg and created an excellent FSX ship package for the Majestic-class CVL's HMCS Bonaventure and HMAS Melbourne. I believe the beta release (originally uploaded here) had a Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System (FLOLS) that was loaded as a "ship" in AICarriers. If anybody has the original package with "MAJESTIC_FLOLS" included as a separate ship, please PM me, I'd like to have the free-standing FLOLS. Thanks in advance.

I found two bonaventure/majestic packages at simviation, both by lazarus/LLC. Maybe one of them is what you need.

Cheers!

Mark
    "Even the best navigators aren't sure where they're going until they get there, and even then, they're still not sure."-- Frank Bama

Quote Originally Posted by fnkybnch View Post
    I found two bonaventure/majestic packages at simviation, both by lazarus/LLC. Maybe one of them is what you need.
    Cheers!
    Mark
    Mark, thanks for the reply. I checked out the packages at Simviation and neither one has the FLOLS as a separate "ship" object. Still hoping somebody has the original beta package and can fix me up.

Quote Originally Posted by TARPSBird View Post
    Mark, thanks for the reply. I checked out the packages at Simviation and neither one has the FLOLS as a separate "ship" object. Still hoping somebody has the original beta package and can fix me up.
    Try this for size.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downlo...s-trailer-v10/

Quote Originally Posted by Essex View Post
    Essex, thanks for your reply. I think that FLOLS trailer package will work for what I want to use it for.

Members who have read this thread: 2