New CPU/FSdreamteam

Thread: New CPU/FSdreamteam

SOH-CM-2023

New CPU/FSdreamteam

Hi All,

I just upgraded my CPU to a new Ryzen processor and now all my FSDreamteam addons dont work beyond the 5 minute mark. I would really like to know how to get them back. This seems to be a known issue, but I cant seem to find a fix for it. I have spent a large amount on these addons and would like to continue to use them.

Thanks,
    Sean Roe

I take it you've looked here

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php

Ttfn

Pete

SOH-CM-2023
    Pete- I have posted over there but havent had any response:

Here is my latest attempt:

ok here is what I have done so far:

Removed all the Cloud9 and FSdreamteam sceneries as well as the addon manager. I went through the registry and the filesystem and deleted any mention of esellerate including the .dll in /windows. I rebooted and then proceeded to reinstall one scenery (KLAS) in this case and then installed the newest download of addon manager 1.9.2. When I try to activate my scenery I am still being sent to the esellerate system, and then fs9 hangs. Is there something I am missing? I just want my sceneries installed and running.

Thanks,
    Sean

You need to post at the FSDreamteam forum as suggested. If you are reinstalling Cloud9 products, I don't think it will work anymore - this was posted there some years ago (2020):

There's no way to activate Cloud9 products right now, because they should have signed with a new ecommerce provider after Esellerate closed in 2019, but since the former Cloud9 owners have quit the flight sim business years ago, they surely haven't done that.

We have been trying to get hold of former Cloud9 owners, to ask permission to do something about, like automatically activating everything with no key, but haven't got any reply so far.

Graeme

Members who have read this thread: 0