GSLMan issue

Thread: GSLMan issue

Threaded View

GSLMan issue

I have just set up an install for ETO in CFS2 on Win7 machine, E:\CFS2_ETO, I can add 1 GSL, but that's it when I try and add another one it just hangs and won't complete. I tried running it with admin rights. I only have CFS2 BoB and Battle of France, in it at the moment, which appear to have a few GSL options to add.

I tested on a dummy GSL folder on win10, with just a stock cfs2.gsl file, and added 3 x different GSL's with no issue. Could that be a work around load them in windows 10 and transfer the loaded cfs2.gsl file to the GSL folder on win 7.

Can anyone suggest anything, or point me in the direction of some instructions there doesn't appear to be anything on Martin Wrights site

As an aside I tried sitting in the cockpit of the Fairy Battle in the first RAF - Battle of France mission, and noted while the mission loaded there were scenery missing notices coming up, looked like ordnance specs (cant remember specifics) , have i missed some weapon installs or could that be related to the GSL blobs not loaded correctly or at all.

Kernow
    Last edited by Paul_Kernow; January 29th, 2023 at 07:50.

Members who have read this thread: 3