Return to CFS2 and thank you Guys

Thread: Return to CFS2 and thank you Guys

Return to CFS2 and thank you Guys

S!

After a few years of life stuff, I finally got round to trashing my work laptop (Linux OS) and reinstalling windows 7 as the OS and setting up a gaming partition, where I have been reinstalling the games I enjoyed before CFS 1, CFS 2, IL2 and COD and haven't been able to enjoy due to said life things: marriage, children, work, divorce, dating, remarriage etc, and have been busily ferreting around the tinterweb and collecting some of the addons I enjoyed, and wow I happened upon this wonderful place and have found oodles of goodies that have been updated.

So I am furiously reorganising my gaming laptop and looking at making multiple installs of CFS2 for some of these marvellous campaigns and sceneries that a lot of you have been making.

In a previous life I was RAF Kernow with RAF662 Sqn and whilst not necessarily the best pilot, was tenacious, from CFS2 and onto the early IL2 FB days. So thank you for allowing me to join and thanks for the wonderful add-ons.

Kernow

Hope you'll get some sleep from now

hertzie.

Howdy mate and welcome back. I miss the old RAF662 site, but I have saved and use their ADF. If we can do anything to assist you with the new face of cfs2, don't be afraid to ask. It is always great to hear from "old timers."

Cheers:

Shadow Wolf 07
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Welcome home Always nice when someone "returns to the fold"

Welcome back! It's a daunting task, putting together all the great things that have happened for CFS2 at this site, but it sure is worth it. And with a site like SOH, that is crowded with so many helpful enthusiasts, you'll be up and running in no time. Keep us all posted on your progress.

Blog Entries
    Some of the biggest issues are likely links that no longer work but yeah lots of new stuff we would’ve died for back in the day are available. Likewise there is probably some goodies from places like NetWings that are gone unless you kept them all these years. Of course you can always ask if you can’t find something you once had someone might have it who knows it’s worth a shot.

Members who have read this thread: 0