Indiafoxtecho partnering with Heatblur Simulations for F-14

Thread: Indiafoxtecho partnering with Heatblur Simulations for F-14

Indiafoxtecho partnering with Heatblur Simulations for F-14

I'll just link to the Facebook post since the formatting on my posts always seems to break and the WYSIWYG editor isn't working for me

https://www.facebook.com/Indiafoxtecho-594476197232512/

Hot damn, excellent!!!! Turn and burn. NC

it's really awesome but as far as I know, having roaming carrier groups in MSFS isn't really a thing the same way it was in late FSX quite yet. It looks like a fairly direct port of Heatblur's DCS model, which is excellent!
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Utterly insanely awesome !! (Even in 2D!!... Sorry, just got my first ever VR headset.. )

So.... a preview of things to come ??.... MSFS marrying DCS !??

So like MSDCFS ?? (Microsoft Digital Combat Flight Simulator).... That would be something, huh....

But it would be like a genuine 'Westside Story' in the clouds. Not gonna happen, huh...

sincerely hope that flightsim and combat flightsim will stay seperate things.

Just my two €cents worth.

Priller

- - - Updated - - -

I sincerely hope that flightsim and combat flightsim will stay seperate things.

Just my two €cents worth.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Can't wait to bring these over...

Last edited by Mach3DS; January 17th, 2023 at 13:12.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

And for some fictional ones...

Last edited by Mach3DS; January 17th, 2023 at 13:13.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post

So.... a preview of things to come ??.... MSFS marrying DCS !??

So like MSDCFS ?? (Microsoft Digital Combat Flight Simulator).... That would be something, huh....

But it would be like a genuine 'Westside Story' in the clouds. Not gonna happen, huh...
    Well, there is some R&D work going on to provide DCS with a world map, as mentioned in this video ( it is time stamped - fast forward to 10:40 ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVxWYoPe4yc&t=1395s

Very early days, as he says, but he does draw the obvious parallel to MSFS. Pure speculation of course, but I wonder what the business model might look like for a collaboration between Asobo/Bing/Blackshark and Eagle Dynamics.

Primary DCS module since release and I hope the MSFS flight dynamics can live up to "feel" of muscling this big fighter around. Lots of trim and remembering how to use your feet. Happy to see these 2 devs collaborate, longtime fan of IFE and looking forward to HBs DCS modules (something called a Phantom).
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Regarding those interior shots...

Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

The Heatblur DCS F-14 is absolutely the pinnacle of the Tomcat in any PC simulator thus far. It's going to be a very tall order to get the dynamics and even the weaponless systems functions working in FS2020 but with Dino and Heatblur working on it, I won't rule it out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It'll be great I think. This will perfectly scratch the itch for those wanting a "study-level" Tomcat in MSFS.
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Dino & Heatblur is very appetizing

Blog Entries
    While I am not a fan of the F-14, I am all for it. If this is successful, perhaps that will encourage the porting of other aircraft from DCS into MSFS.

Even if there are no working weapons in MSFS, having the same realistic cockpit and systems to fly x-country will be more realistic and immersive.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    While I am not a fan of the F-14, I am all for it. If this is successful, perhaps that will encourage the porting of other aircraft from DCS into MSFS.

Even if there are no working weapons in MSFS, having the same realistic cockpit and systems to fly x-country will be more realistic and immersive.
    That and Heatblur's F-4E is right around the corner for DCS. Hoping to see that level of F-4 in FS2020 at some point.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    While I am not a fan of the F-14, I am all for it. If this is successful, perhaps that will encourage the porting of other aircraft from DCS into MSFS. Even if there are no working weapons in MSFS, having the same realistic cockpit and systems to fly x-country will be more realistic and immersive.
    Man, that would be great. i would love to have the F-5E to that LOD in MSFS.

Dino, bring over the F-14 and the Phantoms, and this will be my personal game changer - I will change to MSFS
    Best regards, Manfred.

Members who have read this thread: 0