Captain Sim Everything is $9.99 for 24 hours

Thread: Captain Sim Everything is $9.99 for 24 hours

Captain Sim Everything is $9.99 for 24 hours

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Too bad the 737-300/400/500 Classic series is not available for FSX.... I bought the 757-200 III during a similar sale, still a favorite of mine...

CaptainSim always impressed me with their level of detail inside...

The "old" CS 757-200 exterior and repaints are compatible with the new version! Nice...

Merry X-mas!
    Last edited by vonstroheim; December 25th, 2022 at 18:01.

Nice! I got the 757 as well and am trying to merge the CS VC with the TDS 757 model.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Not FSX, but I finally bought this one..... I was just in time as the sale was nearly over already....

Cheers,
    Huub

I had that 104 a while back, it worked ok in FSX also

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    I had that 104 a while back, it worked ok in FSX also
    I wish SSW did their two seat 104 for FSX. I have the CS version but it is a bugger to land from the back seat. I should see if I can get the panel of the single seater in the front cockpit.

Captain Sim CDU

Does anyone have the CS CDU and the FSX B757 and B777 and know if that it works with it too? I have their 777 and I sent to them to ask if the CDU would work with the 777 too but no reply from support yet. I also downloaded the Virtual Aeronautics Android tablet CDU demo yesterday and went to Rio which is where it is limited to and fired up my PMDG B738 and it is sooooo cool to have the CDU on the tablet not a small popup. I am on the fence if I will buy it or not yet. But it works very well. I'm just NOT particulary fond of the PMDG B737 NGX because of the poor quality popup windows of the overhead. Though not as sophisticated an aircraft, I think that Feelthere's B737-Classics have better graphics but maybe that's just me. I own the iFly 737 FSX as well but its autopilot is flaky and that is NOT just me and since they are now exclusively developing for MSFS there is no support for it any longer. The FS9 which I "cut my teeth on" with Boeing was a much better airplane but it doesn't work in FSX sadly even as a port-over. Oh well, that is why I stick to freeware now. I deleted the PMDG and the VA CDU and went back to flying the Piper Arrow from CLS which BTW now IS FREE at CLS. It's beautiful with a lot of repaints all real-life.
    Last edited by tgycgijoes; December 28th, 2022 at 09:59.

What happens to the guy on SOH forums who painted a lot of repaints for Captain Sim 707?? I forgot his screenname. Does anybody remember him??? Western liveries are some of repaints painted by that guy.

Regards,

Aharon

Members who have read this thread: 0