Merry Christmas
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

May all you simmers have a blessed Christmas and a safe and Happy New year. Remember why we celebrate Christmas.God's perfect gift! And not Santa

Merry Christmas to All! Ho Ho Ho! Off we go!

Cheers!
    The Old Master Sergeant
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Santa F-15 (2).jpg  

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    May all you simmers have a blessed Christmas and a safe and Happy New year. Remember why we celebrate Christmas.God's perfect gift! And not Santa
    You paint a delightful portrait however it doesn’t work like that. Forgetting Santa is impossible if your Santa. If you have kids and a spouse who wants you send gifts or gift cards to people in her family that isn’t gonna be giving you anything. Christmas is about greed and getting drunk or just about any other way to showing your ignorance. Happy birthday Jesus I’m getting drunk for you and I’ll be back in a minute I’m gonna hit on that skimpily clad girl with the Santa hat real fast. Yup this is Christmas probably better known in heaven as people celebrating ba hum bug day as they couldn’t possibly be celebrating their savior like this.

dont know about greed. To me, its about reminiscing about the past. Esp when young and knowing people you know are not coming back(deceased relatives and mom). To me, its sad in that way.

Thanks HP. My sentiments too.

Blog Entries
    Greed is like this and it’s abundant during the holidays. Everyone is after every last penny you got. Stores etc. many people compete on buying the nicest presents I assume for the attention they will receive. Been more than one Mercedes repoed due to the buyer unable to keep up with the payments after buying it for a gf etc for Christmas. Trust me we’re not celebrating Christmas but we sure are making ole Lucifer happier than a school girl with a new puppy.

Thanks Worthless.

Sir
    I did not see the "Santa" part of your post until after my reply. I am sorry and meant no offense by it. Hope your holiday is a happy one.
    The OMS

Highpockets

Merry Christmas to you also.Hope you and your wife are well.

Hiede

Deathwind
    Greed is like this and it’s abundant during the holidays. Everyone is after every last penny you got. Stores etc. many people compete on buying the nicest presents I assume for the attention they will receive. Been more than one Mercedes repoed due to the buyer unable to keep up with the payments after buying it for a gf etc for Christmas. Trust me we’re not celebrating Christmas but we sure are making ole Lucifer happier than a school girl with a new puppy.

Well I guess I'm the most Greedy in here.

I will going to 3 nursing homes and play music,sing and have a sing along,of course my children join in and help.

My Greed is what I get paid,you don't think i didn't get paid did?It's the best paying job you can get.The pay is seeing their happy smiling faces,them singing along and just having a great time.

Many times children don't go to see their parents during the Holidays so we bring a little joy to them.

I've doing this for over 20 years and always enjoy it.

Hiede

Blog Entries
    Now don't nobody let me pinch a nerve. I might sound ornery but it's more like mischievous. What a Scrooge Deathwind is? Naw not really. Some of the stuff I said has some truth to it but I'm not letting that ruin my Christmas so it shouldn't yours either. Anyway the Devil made me say it and he got a kick out of it too.

Heide
    Nice way to spend Christmas.Much depression can happen this time of year. Great to get some faces smiling and happy.

oldmsgt and Deathwind-- i am old enough to have pretty thick skin.

Ok..... sooooo what are you guys gonna get us this year ????
    Hint nuthin cheap!

Cheers mav

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mav View Post
    Hint nuthin cheap!

Cheers mav
    After some research it appears your on Santa’s naughty list which according to Santa’s rule book chapter 12 page 219 your only entitled to either a bag of coal or a set of switches so with that being said I recommend hiding from Christmas this year.

Hint nuthin cheap!

Cheers mav

Nothing cheap here. Merry Christmas all

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...-Team-Daedalus
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Hi All
    I hope that everyone has a great Christmas.

Cheers
    Stuart

Icon26

Hint nuthin cheap!

Cheers mav
    I'm a little tapped right now,payed for my daughter to come home for the Holidays and my parents too.I also bought a new car.

Guess you're outta luck mav.

Merry Christmas

Hiede

Merry Christmas and happy new-year to all simmersKiller Svend

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas to everyone, and in the words of St. Nick, "... and to all, a Good Night"!

For us, we celebrate, "Noche Buena," today. It means, "Good Night," as in having a "good" night. It's our big Christmas dinner. Traditionally we would go to Midnight Mass (Christ's Mass = Christmas), but since 2020 we haven't been able to. Folks are elderly now, so it's more of a family get together than anything else.

Tomorrow we start celebrating the 12 days of Christmas which will culminate on January 6th with the, "Epiphany," which we call, "Dia de los Tres Reyes Magos," or "Three King's Day." It commemorates the, "Three Wise Men," and the "opening" of humanity's eyes in our tradition.

Across the board - regardless of tradition - may the one message of the Season reach all of you: Peace on Earth and Good Will Towards All.

Merry Christmas, and the Happiest of New Years to you all!

Jorge

Blog Entries
    Well the kids opened their presents while I was at work last night. Today they and my wife and her family loaded up two cars and headed for Vegas meaning I’m spending Christmas Eve and Christmas home alone not a soul else in the house living anyways. As for Ghosts I don’t worry about them as I don’t have anything they haven’t seen nor do I have anything that will be of any use to them so let ‘em stare. What did I get for Christmas? I went in the hole as usual. I received $200 from my folks back East. Here I was ordered by her highness on what to buy for the kids but also was ordered to buy $300 in Starbucks gift cards so her highness could give out to various family members and folks she knew. She gave me one card back so I paid $300 for a $25 Starbucks card so ain’t that a real steal. Merry Christmas everyone and God Bless and be good or good at it but most importantly be safe and especially keep a eye on the elderly and kids and we are all responsible for are actions even during the festivities. Thanks for putting up with me too that’s says a lot about your character as my parents once said the preacher quit the church after bringing me to Service on Sundays so I most of cried or made some disturbances and that’s about the way my life has been. I was voted Class Clown once so just beware and Happy Holidays.

Don't forget the pets too! Extra rations of turkey shreds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails meadow.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Ouch I still hurt thinking about the cat who took my finger off trying to slip it a piece of hamburger under the table. Don’t pet a barking dog either I had my ear pierced by one.

...our Cat use to climb into an opened (and now empty) present box and sleep into it.

Merry Christmas to all

wolfi

One sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes (Antoine de Saint Exupéry)

Members who have read this thread: 0