Project Tupolev Il-62 Texture and Animation Fixes

Thread: Project Tupolev Il-62 Texture and Animation Fixes

Project Tupolev Il-62 Texture and Animation Fixes

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian Jets

Description: A tweaked MDL file for Project Tupolev's Il-62M that increases the draw distance and corrects the inboard flap animations.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Project Tupolev Il-62 Texture and Animation Fixes
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

For which version of PT's Il-62M is this a fix ?

Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    For which version of PT's Il-62M is this a fix ?
    FSX. The one I have is the one available on Rikooo.
    Last edited by Josh Patterson; December 13th, 2022 at 07:55.

It's to bad FS9 liveries do not work on Project Tupolev's Il-62M or Tupolev Tu-154... I had some great ones done for me but alas the new FSX models have different texture mapping.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by KC013 View Post
    It's to bad FS9 liveries do not work on Project Tupolev's Il-62M or Tupolev Tu-154... I had some great ones done for me but alas the new FSX models have different texture mapping.
    Yeah, there are good some ones out there but I tend to stick with the Aeroflot liveries. The Tu-154 is probably P.T.'s best effort. I was very happy the first time I nailed the startup procedure! I do really like tooling around in the 134 too. The airliners with glass noses look so cool! (I wish they would've done a Tu-104 as well, but....)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Yeah, there are good some ones out there but I tend to stick with the Aeroflot liveries. The Tu-154 is probably P.T.'s best effort.
    A person on the PT website did an EgyptAir livery for the Tu-154B-2 for me which he also released. He also did a What-if version for the 62M, but did so on the promise that I would only use it myself. With the closing of their website, I have lost track of him so I cannot request an update.
    Ken

IL-62M P3Dv5

Hello,

I am not sure I understand what the issues were.
    I do have a native FSX model I'm using it in P3Dv5,
    I honestly did not notice any animation issues

Members who have read this thread: 3