Airbase CTD

Thread: Airbase CTD

Airbase CTD

Made an updated airbase for 1943 but always CTD! Can't see anything wrong. I guess only Clive and Joost left with airbase knowledge. Also not showing up in the mb?

In "airfields_RAF: as "Church Fenton"

mos files TOW_Church-Fenton_airbase.mos and TOW_Church-Fenton_airbase_winter.mos both show up in mos editing

Facility TOW_Church-Fenton_airbase.xml <Facility Type="RAF Church Fenton 12 Gp Fighter" Flags="isAirbase" OuterDistance="9001">

Global layer
    TOW Church-Fenton airbase ......... Church Fenton chu560 12 Grp Sector Airfield

qclocations =
    <City Name="RAF Church Fenton">
    <Airbase ID="chu560" Lat="N53*49'0.0000" Lon="W1*12'59.9998" Terrain="CFS3Europe" GlobalLayer="CFS3Europe1943"/>
    </City>

cutscenes =
    <TOW_Church-Fenton_airbase>
    <Cutscene FileName="u_pregame_2.xml"/>
    </TOW_Church-Fenton_airbase>

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

As I always like to say what the issue was, after a wasted number of hours I replaced the facility xml content with a similar more generic version and it worked. That meant replacing the generic with the specific contents bit by bit. In the process I discovered the most likely cause was a double " on a line like so "".

That in the end was the probable cause, as all works fine now! I have had similar issues before and looking at an old thread of mine gave me a hint!

Still haven't gotten mine fixed. I'm relegated to flying from the same airbase, same time of day, same weather!

My only suggestion if this is ETO is to delete and start from the beginning; or put the current install elsewhere.

Members who have read this thread: 0