New SR-71 for FSX coming out soon

Thread: New SR-71 for FSX coming out soon

New SR-71 for FSX coming out soon

I've been working on a new SR-71 model for FS since before MSFS was released. Primarily for Prepar3d V5, this model has been downgraded slightly (no RSO radar or optical viewsight) in order to get it into FSX.

Hope you like it, you don't hear of much coming out for FSX these days.

Very nice and a rare annuncement for FSX community
    Thank you! Much appreciated
    The cockpit is simply stunning, hoping that also flight performances will be at the same level!!!
    The more you do, the less you dream

Wow! That's looking very, very good!

Cees

Habu! Me likee!

OMS

Very welcome good news!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

That is a great looking aircraft!

I have read that it will be released for FSX and P3D V5.3, but wil it also work in P3D V4.5?

Cheers.

So now that this is almost out... Will there be an improved A-12 based on these advances?

Beautiful model.

So now that this is almost out... Will there be an improved A-12 based on these advances?
    I would go for a new A-12 yessir!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Great job, great looking aircraft. Thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy92 View Post
    That is a great looking aircraft!

I have read that it will be released for FSX and P3D V5.3, but wil it also work in P3D V4.5?

Cheers.
    It should work in P3D V4.5, but as yet I haven't tested it. So many sim versions, I'm trying to reduce the workload down to FSX and P3D V5.3, but that doesn't mean to say that it won't work in the others with limitations eg PBR if you used V3.

Quote Originally Posted by jetpilot1980 View Post
    The A-12 and B-58 will be re-released with P3D V5.3 PBR textures, but no modelling or functionality changes.

This is pretty much my FS swansong, been doing it for 20 years and have literally run out of steam

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    The A-12 and B-58 will be re-released with P3D V5.3 PBR textures, but no modelling or functionality changes.

Glad to hear about the PBR but would love to see some functionality (cockpit) changes to make the A-12 much more realistic... Out of curiosity has a price been set or any hints thereof for the new SR yet?

Glad to hear about the PBR but would love to see some functionality (cockpit) changes to make the A-12 much more realistic... Out of curiosity has a price been set or any hints thereof for the new SR yet?
    Not thought about that yet. But probably the same or less, even though more work has gone into it.

What sort of changes are you after on the A-12?

Mostly some of this stuff if you could?

Question / Suggestions - Glowingheat.co.uk
    Will have a think about those items, will see how possible it might be to incorporate them if my source files are intact enough.

Members who have read this thread: 0