A Ford At Last!

Thread: A Ford At Last!

A Ford At Last!

Just saw this announcement yesterday!

Discord: https://discord.gg/37EBvTQq

Taog’s Hangar is happy to announce the soon release of the Ford Trimotor for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

After creating the Huey addon for MSFS Taos’s Hangar’s team decided to change path a little bit and go for another historical American aircraft, the Ford A5 Trimotor, also nicknamed the “Tin Goose”.

The Tin-goose is almost completed, the stages of modelling and animation rigging are almost done as well as most of the texturing,

This add-on will feature full PBR textures for the whole aircraft , interior and exterior, for maximum realism and an immersive experience. Sound design is still ongoing as well as more details to be added to the cockpit and cabin.

This addon will provide the flight simmers with the following features:

• Fully modelized interior and exterior
    • Physically Based Rendering textures
    • Full interior cockpit animation
    • Full Exterior Animations
    • Land version models
    • Float version models
    • 7 liveries (so far)
    • Opening luggage compartment- underside of wings
    • Opening Passenger door
    • Original sound design
    • Paint kit

says the discord link is invalid for me. you have to have an account? i suppose so. but when i tried to login,it says my longin is invalid.sigh

Link is broken for me, too. Edit: Here's a link to the article which also has the broken Discord link, but at least includes everything you'd probably want to know. FlightSim.Com - Coming Soon - Ford Trimotor for Microsoft Flight Simualtor 2020

I've been hoping to see one show up for flight sim ever since getting my hands on a real one for a few minutes, a while back.

Forest

Love the way a rastering shutter makes the prop look like soft rubber!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Definitely looking forward to it!
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Members who have read this thread: 2