Some Ju88's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Ju88's

So you've done the C6 right and still have the R1 left?? Have I got that clear or am I all muddled again?
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

OK

The first new post is the C6 and the second the R1, I need to do the R2. Once the R2 is mapped and set up, will tackle the cockpits.

Hey, what video card is the best for this sim? If I remember correctly specular textures are an issue with one type of card. I have a EVGA Nvidia 770 now and I am on the seven year upgrade cycle now, so will start to order the parts to build a new machine. Thing about a intel i9, 32 mb RAM, SSD with 1 terabyte, ASUS board 800 watt PS, Rosewell case. As far as the RAM what could I do for dram and timing etc? I don't play any other game than some flight sims really only CFS3. Suggestions welcome.

Dyakuy

Your new machine will run the pants off CFS3, so get whatever RAM suits the motherboard - no need to go for the highest spec hardcore gaming stuff. Nvidia are generally better with flight sims, but I’m out of touch with the latest models. I do know the crypto crowd’s demand has pushed video cards way up in price.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Happily crypto mining looks like it's finally dead, so there should be an adjustment in the GPU market with a surplus sitting in inventory with no artificial demand anymore.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2022/...-gpu-shoppers/
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

update on the Ju88s

Time off is a good thing. Here is the C6 so far. I need to texture a couple of things. fix a few gaps and a little list of goofs. The plane is mostly all textured except for some instruments. Marching along....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ju88c6_pit.jpg   ju88c6.jpg  

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Awesome work ! Can't wait to see John's work combined with it. Love the whole Ju-88 series ! Regards,Scott

Looking mighty sharp, Ted!!

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

Looks good. Will there be two versions of the c6, meaning solid nosed and nightfighter with antennas?

I'm pretty sure the main effort is for the solid nose NJ aircraft with antennae,and maybe even working radar to go with sdsbolts A.I. radar app. That's my understanding at least.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

New Ju88

Only nightfighters. Have no intention of making any new A versions or the glass nosed C6. Too much to do and little time to do it in.

and here is the G1

Almost finished with the g1s. There will be two, and early one with six cannon and later one that was most numerous with 4 cannons. This is the four cannon one w/Schräge Musik. Hope the RAF wants to dance a little....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails g1_late.jpg  

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Oh Yeah ! Very nice work ! Excited for this release ! Cheers,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 1