Market Place down

Thread: Market Place down

Market Place down

Hi All

I ran the update last evening. Content Manager shows the 4oth Anniversary Edition as installed and I'm running 1.29.28.00

However, the Market Place has been greyed out and showing unavailable for around 16 hours now.

Anyone else know of this issue please?

Thanks

Resolved. When MS the servers went down yesterday it turned off the "online services" in the Data option menu. I have restored that option to "on" and that resolved the issue.

Thanks

May not be resolved. The staff at the official board have been fielding dozens of posts about connections dropping out and in for the past day or so. For what it's worth, they say their engineers are on it.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

it may take days before things settle after such a massive and significant update. After taking 6+ hours to download, I haven't been able to really run for more than a few minutes before getting connection issues. I sure wish they would offer a choice to select what optional content to d/l rather than all of it bundled. (But I'm glad they separated out the extra stuff for the DC-3, A310, etc, at least we didn't have to d/l all that in the package)

- dcc
    - -

so far just turning the online data on has resolved it for me but acknowledge that it seems like a wider issue

Members who have read this thread: 0