Iris jsf

Thread: Iris jsf

Iris jsf

A what-if X-35 in weathered stealth coating. WIP experiment on coating rendering in fs9.

Much more a fun to fly than a serious project. Rob Barendregt hovering gauges are awesome on these !

Cheers
    L'iguane

Nice.

I wish IRIS had released the "A" model (non-VSTOL) for FS9, or also maybe the "C" model (I think?) for US Navy carriers.
    Its fun to fly, with or without the hovering gauge.

Is that Repaint available here?

I have the IRIS JSF as well with Rob's Gauge installed (I also use his Helo Gauge in all of my helicopters), but I obviously haven't read the NATOPS because I can't get doors to close or the VTOL to engage. I have some homework to do before I fly that bird again. Plus, I don't like the Default Panel very much, either. Anyone know of a good alternative Panel?

I do wish IRIS/DSB would have released all of the Variants; personally I would have liked to see the Carrier variant.

Awesome work!
    Hartwig
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Hartwig, Viperpilot, Sbob, many thanks ! This livery shall be completed and uploaded soon.

Back in time, IRIS designed the JSF because there were no F-35 at all, only the JSF demonstrator was flying and the shape of this one is an accurate X-35.

Cheers
    L'iguane

These textures look great! l'iguane

id love to see a prototype livery and some Australian Air Force liveries
    Alex

Brisbane, Australia

Question

..... what if you disabled the animations for the hovering thing?

Cheers mav

very nice. Thank you for all your hard work and for your willingness to share with us.
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Can you please finish this and do an Australian ai force livery when you get the time?
    Alex

Brisbane, Australia

Members who have read this thread: 0