A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Civilian aircraft

Description: This package is of an updated version of the C90 that's of some age now, but I have taken it and brought it forward a bit. The original model was made by Henry Tomkiewicz as an AI aircraft as V1 & V2. Then was converted to a flyable model for use in FS9/FSX by Dee Waldron as V3. Now I've taken it and created V4. I have added rear functional windows to the C90, added a custom made very rough rear interior model and added a VC model from the stock King Air 350. I have also added the 4-blade version of the C90, so the pack also includes the 3-blade and 4-blade versions. The liveries included are USFS contract Air Attack / Lead Plane paint schemes. As well as Buffalo Airways liveries. The C90 is used largely as a Lead Plane and Air Attack / Birddog in North American firefighting operations. Although Buffalo has sold their C90s in place of the slightly larger Beechcraft King Air 100 series. These are used in firefighting roles, but do not differ from the traditional configurations of the GA operated C90s aside from a smoke generator installed in one of the engine's exhaust ports. And some do have their interiors stripped. Aircraft was tested successfully in both P3Dv4 and FSX. Conversion and repaints by Nicholas Mitchell "Scorch00"

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX/P3D Beechcraft King Air C90 V4 Air Attack Pack
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.