CJ Simulations Eurofighter Typhoon is out

Thread: CJ Simulations Eurofighter Typhoon is out

Very nice inside too - that forward-looking terrain MFD will be very interesting round the mach loop at midnight...

Is this Dino's (Indiafoxtecho's) P3D Typhoon fixed up and ported over to MSFS (presumably under licence)?
    I ask because, just like Dino's P3D Typhoon, this one doesn't have a gun port modelled into the right hand
    wing root.

If so, it makes this an almost automatic purchase for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    Is this Dino's (Indiafoxtecho's) P3D Typhoon fixed up and ported over to MSFS (presumably under licence)?
    No, this is a unique model and nothing to do with IndiaFoxtEcho. They are also bringing a Typhoon to MSFS but I think it's a fair way off. Check their Facebook page for updates.
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Ok, nice, but will wait to check for Dino´s...
    BTW have you seen the movie https://www.justflight.com/product/d...8b-harrier-ii? this is a must buy for me.
    Regards

Got my airports mixed up!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gpJwhG.png  

But what makes this better than the Bredok Typhoon I've owned for yea... <cough>

<insane laughter>

Sorry. I tried to say that with a straight face. Really did!

Will definitely be picking this up! Hope to see a fantasy USAF or USN livery just because.

Wrong Pilot in the Typhoon Cockpit

Hi All: I have a weird problem with the Typhoon. When I load the Typhoon, the pilot that shows up in the plane is the civil aviation pilot with the baseball cap and headset, and not a military pilot with helmet and face mask. I tried changing the avatar to a military pilot in the MSFS2020 settings but the same guy appears. It wouldn't be so bad if the cap on the pilot at least had the New York Yankees logo, but no such luck. If anyone has an idea how I can fix this, I would appreciate it. It's not a huge issue, but it looks funny. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    I had the same problem when the Top Gun addition came out for MSFS ....

Scroll down and see post # 45 and further down on how to fix it.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...t=#post1291435

It is a busy thread about all kinds of stuff related to the Dark Star aircraft.

Great bird,but,
    The lower beacon light does not flash
    The chocks are confused
    Brake chute not working

The pilot could have received more attention
    Why did they use an MSFS default pilot?

Does the canopy open?

When landing, the duck wings brake automatically
    This is not shown here
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

For me the textures deserved more attention, the 3D model doesn't make me scream with pleasure, the exhausts part looks weird.
    Overall still a good job, 3 and a half stars.

Quote Originally Posted by mongo55 View Post
    Hi All: I have a weird problem with the Typhoon. When I load the Typhoon, the pilot that shows up in the plane is the civil aviation pilot with the baseball cap and headset, and not a military pilot with helmet and face mask. I tried changing the avatar to a military pilot in the MSFS2020 settings but the same guy appears. It wouldn't be so bad if the cap on the pilot at least had the New York Yankees logo, but no such luck. If anyone has an idea how I can fix this, I would appreciate it. It's not a huge issue, but it looks funny. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

Try setting default in the appropriate field

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    Back @ mongo55,

Did that link help you?

I guess I should have said: choose the default pilot avatar, not one of the Military avatars .... close down MSFS and it should have the right type of pilot in the cockpit when you relaunch MSFS.

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by merida72 View Post
    For me the textures deserved more attention, the 3D model doesn't make me scream with pleasure, the exhausts part looks weird. Overall still a good job, 3 and a half stars.
    Hi. I agree. And the hassle of getting a pilot to appear does not help me recommend it either!

Members who have read this thread: 1