ImguiX.dll issues?

Thread: ImguiX.dll issues?

ImguiX.dll issues?

everythings been running fine but now mid battle in dogfights Im getting a CTD and this in events,

Faulting application name: cfs3.exe, version: 3.1.0.30203, time stamp: 0x3e3ebe85
    Faulting module name: ImguiX.dll, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x3da0f9ad
    Exception code: 0xc000041d
    Fault offset: 0x0001e1ab
    Faulting process id: 0x0x157C
    Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D8D9DD4648E63E
    Faulting application path: C:\CFS3 Mediterranean Air War\cfs3.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\CFS3 Mediterranean Air War\ImguiX.dll
    Report Id: 0e620da9-205b-4505-92ce-a64bf5d5e444
    Faulting package full name:

Happening in ETO and MAW

Tried replacing this file with the fresh one from stock cf3 3. Seems better now and can get through a mission, however at the mission end, if I end mission after its finished in a campaign,
    it CTDs back to desktop on occasion. Must be a fault somewhere but its not producing an error in event viewer now so its hard to locate the issue.

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorngirl View Post
    Tried replacing this file with the fresh one from stock cf3 3. Seems better now and can get through a mission, however at the mission end, if I end mission after its finished in a campaign,
    it CTDs back to desktop on occasion. Must be a fault somewhere but its not producing an error in event viewer now so its hard to locate the issue.
    I would look at the latest uisel.xml, and check everything in it - weather files, airbase in the global layer, all the aircraft called in the uisel.xml file. Also have a crack at delving into the ImguiX.dll to see what sort of things it is addressing. That might provide a clue as to where to look. Are you talking stock MAW or MAW 1943?

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    I would look at the latest uisel.xml, and check everything in it - weather files, airbase in the global layer, all the aircraft called in the uisel.xml file. Also have a crack at delving into the ImguiX.dll to see what sort of things it is addressing. That might provide a clue as to where to look. Are you talking stock MAW or MAW 1943?
    I got frustrated and just reinstalled. no clue now but its working.

Members who have read this thread: 0