Black Widder

Thread: Black Widder

Hybrid View

Black Widder

I hope that we cam make some further progress on this! I can't wait to try to land it on the FSX Essex, which I used to do (one engine) in CFS2.

Cheers to all! T.

Quote Originally Posted by fliger747 View Post
    I hope that we cam make some further progress on this! I can't wait to try to land it on the FSX Essex, which I used to do (one engine) in CFS2.

Cheers to all! T.
    I'm trying, however other priorities are begining to bite real hard, as I explained in the last post before the forum monster ate it , things are not good at Alphasim, I'm out of pocket a significant amount of money, I have to dump them and build a safety net elsewhere as fast as I can.

That old saying about putting all ya eggs in one basket, sure ringing loud and true now, that'll be the second time I've been ripped off by a payware vendor.

Best

Michael

Good Luck! It's the reason that I have stayed with the day(often night...) job. The ships are looking great, and I say that as someone who is old enough to have spent time underway on or aboard many WWII survivors of the great blue fleet that were not yet museum pieces or scrapped.

Cheers: t.

After Michael's last couple announcements that he's been getting busy "taking care of business" I kinda pushed the gauges to the back burner too.

Still working on em when I get a little free time though...and will be able to hit em harder when winter time rolls around too. My busy season is starting to let up so I'll be back in the mood for more FS related stuff once winter starts to set in.

Get yourself squared away first Michael...that's the important part!
    How's your wife doing? If I remember she had eye surgery not too long ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Moparmike View Post
    After Michael's last couple announcements that he's been getting busy "taking care of business" I kinda pushed the gauges to the back burner too.

Still working on em when I get a little free time though...and will be able to hit em harder when winter time rolls around too. My busy season is starting to let up so I'll be back in the mood for more FS related stuff once winter starts to set in.

Get yourself squared away first Michael...that's the important part!
    How's your wife doing? If I remember she had eye surgery not too long ago?
    Yeah I need to tidy a few loose ends up and then the P-61 interest bubble will be round again, they usually last about two months and come around every 4-6 months, frustrating as nothing seems to get done for a long time then suddenly everything is finished at once. Its also the only way I know how to avoid burn out.

Wife, shes fine, it wasn't eye surgery, it was womens problems, thought it might be cancer, the same that killed my mum last year, we didn't take the risk so took the 'big' operation, the autopsy said it wasn't cancer but there were other problems that would have been trouble in a few years, seems my insistence on the operation after last years loss, saved some considerable grief in the future.

I know shes fine as she has me doing all this building and house work as well, ya can only survive on 4-5hrs sleep a day for so long LOL.

Thanks for asking and thanks for y'all support over the last few months, much appreciated.

Best

Michael

A month has passed, it is election day, USA. Best wishes to all!

Cheers: T.